ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

L'Occitane Friends & Family: Save 25% through 6/14/09!


Happy Thursday everybody! Once we're through with today we'll only have one more day until it's the weekend again--thank goodness! I don't know about you, but my week has been a series of disasters and I cannot wait for it to be over.

To kick off my little "its almost but not quite the weekend" celebration I'm sharing L'Occitane's F&F family event with you! Running today (6/11) through 6/14, you can save 25% on all your purchases by entering code: FNF25 at checkout when shopping online, or by printing and filling out the form below to take advantage of the savings in stores.

Click to Enlarge and Print

What will you be picking up with the discount?

 

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!