
For all your Sephora junkies, right now there are two great codes to choose from. Receive 10% off your entire purchase by entering code: YG85P at checkout, OR enter code: XOXO at checkout to receive a free Baby Sugar Fresh Lipgloss with any purchase. I'm thinking I'll go for the gloss, although I'm a little annoyed since I just received a bunch of stuff from Sephora =X.
Sephora's also been updating their site with a bunch of great new items including some super cute Harajuku Lovers makeup bags and this (for now) Beauty Insiders exclusive Dior Addict Lip Polish.

To create ultrasmooth, ultrashiny lips backstage at fashion shows, pro makeup artists roll a cotton swab along models' lips to gently exfoliate; then they apply petroleum jelly to prime the surface and multiply the shine of the gloss topcoat. Now, inspired by these backstage secrets, Dior introduces new Dior Addict Lip Polish. Enriched with moisturizing hyaluronic microspheres and ultrareflective mother-of-pearl pigments, the incredibly supple formula instantly recreates the impeccable, glowing look of the runway. The revolutionary and exclusive spin-on applicator, which picks up just the right amount of product and then rolls it uniformly onto the lips, provides a delicate massage that enhances the benefits of the formula.

- Glow Expert: the light coral tone adds sheer, warm color to lips to give luminosity and glow
- Radiance Expert: the beige tone optimally re-balances the natural color of lips and illuminates them with radiance

10 comments:
Oooooh, the new Dior looks fab, but I'm afraid they'll be too sheer for me... =/
Catherine based solely on the description I'm thinking that these might be similar in consistency and pigmentation-wise to MAC's Lipgelees which I've found to be super sheer. The hot pink looks great though! I'm tempted, but not sure I'm willing to part with my $30 just yet...
Ooooh! Thanks!! I was going to go after work but now I'll just order online.
love the dior, but $30 is too much. :( i am resisting everything from sephora (although i did check to see if they had the foundation brush even though i ordered the armani one, lol couldn't help it)... as hard as it may be. =/
going to check out a few more of your posts, and then seriously back to homework... i'm finding it so hard to focus, lol.
The pink Dior Lip Polish (pictured) looks gorgeous. I have to say, I'm tempted! I'm curious to see how the "spin-on applicator" works...
Sounds like a plan Kitty! :) Did you end up placing your order? What'd you get?
Nicole I'm tempted just to check out this "spin-on applicator" of theirs. Focus!!!
Me too faerie_bel! I may get it just to find out =P
yes yes yes jen! get the fresh gloss! i have a full-sized one in sugar shag and it definitely my go-to gloss :) not only does the color look natural, the gloss goes on smoothly ... and did i MENTION how AMAZING it smells? i can't wait for you to get it!
Helen you've convinced me! Not that I needed much convincing to begin with LOL. Now I just need to figure out what I want to get :)
Post a Comment