ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Nazia's Saks Mystery Giveaway Prize


So while pondering what to pick up as Nazia's Saks Mystery Giveaway prize, I happened to remember the cute pink makeup bag and the lack of eyeshadow in this post, and so I picked out a gorgeous Bobbi Brown Metallic Eyeshadow in Pink Pearl. I'll be shipping it out to you soon Nazia, I hope you love it!

 

6 comments:

Kasumi said on April 20, 2009 at 12:56 AM

ohhh congrats to her! hehe

Nazia said on April 20, 2009 at 10:09 AM

OMGosh, I'm so excited!! You happened to pick the right color too! I love anything pink!!! Surprisingly it'll be my first Bobbi Brown eyeshadow! I've only used their tinted moisturizer and their corrector with concealer! Thank you so much, you're the best!

*Jen* said on April 20, 2009 at 11:34 AM

kasumi it was fun to pick the prize after the giveaway for once! :)

*Jen* said on April 20, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Nazia I'm so relieved you like pink! I was hoping you would since your makeup bag is pink!

You'll have to share your thoughts on this shadow--I've never tried a BB shadow either, but I swatched this one and it was just too pretty.

Nicole said on April 20, 2009 at 1:47 PM

yay! congratulations, nazia! i only have one BB eyeshadow, but it's really nice... and the pink sounds gorgeous.

*Jen* said on April 20, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Nicole I was tempted to keep this one for myself after picking it up lol!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!