ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Bumpits Giveaway Winner...


I'll keep this short and to the point since there are a million other great posts coming today. Our Big Happie Hair Bumpits Giveaway winner is...

ALEKSIS!!!

Congrats and I hope that you'll share photos of the Bumpits with us once you've received them!! I'm going to attempt to head out to the post office today, so I'll be contacting you for your shipping info shortly.

 

6 comments:

Alexandra said on December 1, 2008 at 11:17 AM

YAAAAYYY.....I'm so happy! I can't wait to get these! Early christmas prezzie from Jen! I'll def. share some pictures...:D

Anastasia said on December 1, 2008 at 11:34 AM

Awwh, I'm glad Aleksis won :]

*Jen* said on December 1, 2008 at 11:41 AM

Can't wait to see how they work for you Aleksis! I have no idea what the light blonde ones look like since they're all wrapped up, so hopefully they work well for you.

*Jen* said on December 1, 2008 at 11:41 AM

Me too Ana!

Alexandra said on December 1, 2008 at 4:02 PM

Thank you ana! :D...Don't worry Jen you will def. be seeing many pics, as I'm sure I'll love these!

*Jen* said on December 1, 2008 at 5:07 PM

I hope they work out well for you Aleksis and that the teeth don't show through! They can be a little tough to work with at first so just don't give up and keep on trying!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!