While I'm not always all that crazy about the customer service I receive at Saks, I do absolutely love this holiday card I received from the Kanebo counter at Saks. Yes I know everybody gets one, but it's simply beautiful! 


ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

6 comments:
=O That's so pretty. I've got boxes of cards on the floor to write in, I need to make a special one for my boy ;x
Ana lately almost all my cards have been handmade (it's just more fun), but I did recently buy a box of cute cards to use since making all my Christmas cards just gets to be ridiculous! Plus I have a million other projects I'm currently working on.
The card you sent me as adorable! I could never make my handwriting nice enough to do something like that.
I once did some nice rustic cards with rough-cut cream card squares, a red card square in the middle, a gold-sprayed square of hessian stick in the middle of that, and then 3 little 3D holly leaves I made and tiny polystyrene balls painted berry red to make little holly bunches.
Aww thank you Ana! I thought it was pretty cute myself =P. I was hoping you'd like it!
Your rustic cards sound gorgeous! I'm a big fan of 3-D cards, although they're a pain in the butt to package.
This card is so nice! I didn't receive one, lol. :(
The card you sent me is a million times nicer than this one though, lol. I keep admiring it... I love the little blinking lights!
Nicole I was soooo paranoid that the button would somehow keep getting pressed during shipment and that the lights wouldn't work anymore! Then you'd read me card, press the button and go "huh? this doesn't do anything" and think that I'm crazy lol. Oh the things I worry about!
Post a Comment