Shipping is only $5.95 (and free for purchases over $100) plus each order comes with free samples so what are you waiting for? Get shopping and be sure to let me know what you got!
.
Posted by *Jen* on Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 11/04/2008 04:21:00 PM
Labels: Beauty Habit, Paul and Joe
22 comments:
Yay! I can't wait for my 2 little items to arrive, lol.
Oh, wow... I just got an email that they are shipping out my package... it's scheduled to arrive on 11/10! I hope nothing melts or explodes, lol. Did you get an email yet?
Thank you soooo much, Jen! <3
I had resigned myself to the idea that I probably be getting any of the Disney collection, despite the fact that I REALLY wanted the pink pearls. I just ordered them and the code worked, so thanks again! This may even be enough to satisfy my monster Meteorite lemming :p
XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Nicole you know I'm just as eager as you--can't wait to see those photos!
I got that same e-mail--they're so ridiculously fast compared to sephora! Although I won't be getting my order until the 10th either, which seems so far away =X.
Awww you're very welcome Claire!
It's so great when you find products you really really want (and that are hard to come by) at a discount!! I hope you'll share your thoughts on the pearls when they arrive!
Kayvid: Thanks a million Jen! I got both the balls...
THank you so MUCH. I really wanted these but I felt like they weren't really worth the price. The minute I read your blog I went off to buy it! YAY!!!!!!!! thanks!
LOL Divya something about that sounds so wrong!
But I can't wait to hear what you think! Hopefully you love them!
Hi Vera!
Congrats on the new blog! I'll be stopping by to see how it's coming along since I definitely know what it's like to just be starting out--that was me what seems like only a few weeks back!
Yay for getting this stuff at a discount! So happy I could help!
What about London Jen??
Where can I nab them over 'ere??
sheeeeeeeeeesh. I can see me tearing through the net trying to fine me a supplier!
I just want that cute little skunk!!
Oh!.... I really hope they stay in stock for awhile....unfortunately I am on my very first makeup ban (until xmas of course..lol) I am only allowing myself to buy my *necessities*...and sadly I am all out of foundation and cleanser!....:( I can't wait to hear your reviews on this!
Glow Chaser I believe that Beauty Habit does ship internationally, although it sounds like it may be a bit of a pain.
"For International Shipping destinations (including Canada), please e-mail us at orders@beautyhabit.com for special instructions and shipping costs. You can place your order online and we will then contact you with the exact shipping costs. Note the shipping costs will total zero when your order is placed online. After we gain credit card approval and weigh your package we will contact you with the exact shipping cost and will then wait for your approval before sending out your order. "
Unfortunately this is the only place that I can think of that you can find this stuff at the moment other than maybe Japan (although it was out awhile ago there) and ebay!
awww aleksis i hope so too! but then there will be no 25% discount! how can you resist 25% off???
What's your favorite cleanser? I have a few that I like/love but I'm always on the hunt for bigger and better things =)
Hey glow chaser, I'm in London also and I got my items at Harrods!
Oooh thanks so much for that tip Anonymous!! Great news! =)
Aww, I so loved Disney when I was little. When I was a kid, I saved up all my pocket-money and would buy the newest Disney film on video, or a DK Encyclopedia.
Then I got to like 10 and started saving to buy RAM and my first 56k modem! Oh, so exciting. I never was a normal child ;S
Ana you were tech-savvy so young! I remember I was visiting high schools and this girl sat me down in front of my computer and said, "Here surf the web while I'm in class." So I'd heard of the internet but wasn't quite sure what to do so I pretty much sat in front of blank screen for a half hour because I had no idea how the internet worked!
Hahaha! Lmao. I remember the first time I used the internet, my brother knew I loved to read (Point Horror and Goosebumps books at the time) so he showed me how he found some short stories for me online and printed them out.
I was totally unimpressed and thought the interest was rubbish, as were the stories, until I discovered Yahoo chat rooms and then became addicted! Man, I used to typ like dis 2 cuz i thort it wuz kool, ahhh! Older is better.
Jen my fav. cleanser is Cetaphil 'daily facial cleanser' but I recently bought some Shu Uemura cleansing oil that I've yet to try...the cetaphil has a very strong smell(very medicinal), but it takes off all of my makeup and leaves my skin feeling REALLY clean. It has a weird texture that might take some getting used to..it's a gel that doesn't lather, but I love it! It's only about $6 for 8 oz. so it's worth a try! :P
Awww your brother sounds sweet Ana!
LOL I think I typed like that too when I first discovered AIM.
Aleksis you'll love the cleansing oil I hope! I happen to love cleansing oils.
I wonder if this is the same Cetaphil cleanser I have. Does it have an almost watery gel consistency? For some reason I never quite loved it--I do love to use it to mix up my aspirin mask though!
Post a Comment