ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Lucky Lucky Jen!

This really must be my lucky month, because in addition to amazing packages from Nicole (here and here) and a wonderful surprise package from Digital Angel (see here), I also received a massive package from the fabulous Taryn! This is far from the first time that she's sent me a package, and while I'm not even close to having made it through my past goodies, I now have a million new things to play with! Thanks Taryn I feel so loved!!! <3

~Testimo Palette: You should see how this thing sparkles! It'll be perfect for an icy winter look. See below for a photo of it open.
~Etude House Palette: This adorable pink palette has shimmery strips of pink, green and purple. The pink case is just darling and the shadows are so soft and pretty.
~Bobbi Brown Lip Tint in Punch Tint: I love lippies with SPF!
~Kaito oil-controlling product according to Taryn. I can't read this one so I guess that just means I'll have to try it!
~Jill Stuart Brilliance Eyes in 01 Pink Quartz: I think everybody knows I love my pinks, and that I've been dying to try some Jill Stuart, and OMG I LOVE this so much! It's like a little jewel!
~Laneige The Secret of Snow Crystal Snow Palette 2: This is easily the most beautiful palette I've seen in a very long time! See below for a photo of it open.

Testimo Palette and Laneige Palette Opened

~Canmake Cheek Gradation 01: Four strips of pretty shimmery goodness and an adorable little brush.
~Excel Blush in G2: It's a shame the blush is concealed by the brush in the photo (this is the square gold-packaged one) because it's gorgeous! This has a ton of super-fine shimmer and I can't stop staring at it.
~Kiss 01: So I think this is a highlighting powder-it's a pale pinky shimmery shade that almost disappears onto my skin, leaving behind a pretty subtle shimmer. This one will be traveling with me since I love the compact so much!
~Napoleon Perdis Mosaic Gleamer: Oooh finally something in English that I can read! I just swiped my finger across the surface of this and it creates such a soft pretty gold. Can you sense that by now my hands and fingers are completely encrusted with shimmer? =D
~Nouba Earth Powder #3: Such a pretty shimmery domed blush!

~Lovely Girl B.B. Cream: I can just tell from the packaging that I'm going to like this one.
~Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune: I couldn't resist a little spritz and it's so refreshingly citrusy!
~L'Occitane Ultra Comforting Serum: I know that this will be comforting my dry, tired skin all winter long.
~Skin Food Pore Minimizing Base: I'm ridiculously excited to test this out tomorrow morning, since it smells deliciously peachy and comes in an absolutely adorable tube.
~Besame Cashmere Powder Compact: Quite possibly the prettiest and daintiest compact I've seen. Everything from the drawstrong bag to the compact itself is drop dead gorgeous--see below.


~Daisy Cakes Soap: I haven't had a chance to use this yet but I'm sure it's wonderful.
~FX Silk Drops: I've been wanting to try this for such a long time now so thank you Taryn!!
~Alberto Sleek & Silky Conditioner: I've been needing a new conditioner since my Garnier just hasn't been cutting it, so this will be going into the shower with me in the AM.
~Bumble & Bumble Styling Lotion: I'm a complete hair-styling newb so this is a great place to start.
~Bumble & Bumble Prep: My stubborn hair has been needing something like this.
~Shiseido Tsubaki Golden Repair Conditioner: After reading Taryn's review of this stuff (here) I've been dying to try this, and now here it is right before me like a dream. Okay so maybe I'm a little sleepy and that's the delirium talking, but regardless I can't wait to try this!

Thank you thank you thank you Taryn! I'm seriously excited to go to bed tonight so that I can wake up in the morning and pile at least 15 of these products onto my face and hair in an over-zealous attempt to test everything at once!
.

 

18 comments:

Digital Angel said on October 15, 2008 at 2:49 AM

Oh my ..... :D they are sooo pretty, first I was just scrolling down and thought that palette was so pretty and it sure was Laneige. I bet you were so so excited to open to package lol haha, I will expect your review pretty soon :D

The Giveaway Diva said on October 15, 2008 at 3:09 AM

omg you have amazing readers!! Looks like you will be having lots of fun!! can't wait to see them on!!

Anonymous said on October 15, 2008 at 4:40 AM

do you mind me asking what palette that is (t'estimo)? I'd love to purchase that!

Anonymous said on October 15, 2008 at 9:11 AM

You definitely deserve all this hun <3 I can't wait to see all the reviews!!! but don't overwhelm yourself reviewing all of them at once, LOL....

Anonymous said on October 15, 2008 at 9:50 AM

omg! *drools*... so many amazing goodies! taryn is the best!

i can't wait to read your reviews on these products, they all look so great!

*Jen* said on October 15, 2008 at 10:16 AM

Digital Angel I was using an exacto knife to cut everything open (Taryn is the queen of bubble wrap and an amazing packager!) and I almost cut myself a million times I was so excited! I'll be slowly reviewing everything!

*Jen* said on October 15, 2008 at 10:18 AM

Nicole I'm seriously so lucky to have such wonderful readers! And LOL I just realized I have many more subscribers than I thought, since until today I thought that number in the sidebar indicated how many I had!

Connie De Alwis said on October 15, 2008 at 10:23 AM

that's a whole lot of stuff! lucky you! Have fun with your new goodies!

*Jen* said on October 15, 2008 at 10:26 AM

hi anonymous!

unfortunately it's all in Japanese and I have no idea but I'd be happy to post a photo of the back for if you want-if maybe you can decipher it! i just did a search online and can't find anything on it either =(. sorry i couldn't be of more help! maybe taryn will pop by and tell us! =D

it is gorgeous though!

*Jen* said on October 15, 2008 at 10:27 AM

LOL Candace my hands were so glittery by the time I was done typing this last night! I couldn't stop swatching each product and playing around with it a little as I was posting the photos and so of course I was a giant ball of shimmer by the end of the night.

Yes I need to pace myself!

*Jen* said on October 15, 2008 at 10:28 AM

Nicole I don't even know where to begin with all of these! I'm thinking though that I MUST start with one of the eyeshadow palettes since I'm just dying to play. And then stick a little Lush in between =D. And then more eyeshadow. And more Lush!

*Jen* said on October 15, 2008 at 10:34 AM

thanks connie! i'm loving everything and plan to have tons of fun with it very very soon =D

Taryn said on October 15, 2008 at 2:48 PM

Enjoy, Jen! I know you'll do some awesome looks with everything.

Anonymous, that palette was from Adam Beauty, but since T'estimo is being phased out (or is already gone - it was replaced by Coffret d'Or), I'm not sure they carry it anymore. I'll go over and take a look for you.

*Jen* said on October 15, 2008 at 3:25 PM

I definitely will Taryn thank you oh so much!! I've already used the primer, conditioner, and Jill Stuart palette this morning =D. Oh and I absolutely LOVE the little brushes that came in the T'estimo palette. I was having a little difficulty with the Jill Stuart applicator so broke out the T'estimo ones and they worked fabulously.

I'll be reviewing a few items this week (I hope) but I just wanted to let you know that my hair feels so soft right now! I need to wait for it to fully dry before I can really tell, but the Shiseido conditioner seems to be as amazing as you said!

Anonymous said on October 15, 2008 at 3:49 PM

I've said it before and I'll say it again, packages are the best! You def. deserve it!! I have an FX 'silk spray' and it is amazing! Everytime I wear it people ask me how I get my hair so shiny! Just a tip though, just apply a tiny amount at a time because you can go overboard really easily! :) Enjoy your goodies!

*Jen* said on October 15, 2008 at 5:49 PM

Oooh Aleksis I've been eyeing that silk spray too! My hair has been a little lacking in the shine department as of late for some reason (it's just being difficult) so I can't wait to start using this!

I'll be sure to use a light hand. I've gone overboard with products many times and ended up looking like a greaseball.

Anonymous said on October 16, 2008 at 7:08 PM

Oooh, those two palettes are so pretty! I love the colors.

Bumble and Bumble make great hair products :)

*Jen* said on October 16, 2008 at 8:03 PM

Taylor! aren't they gorgeous?? I've been wanting to try the Laneige so badly but I really don't want to ruin the surface so I've been hesitating =P


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!