ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
Urban Decay Friends & Family: Save 30%
I love the frequency and regularity with which Urban Decay brings us their always celebration-worthy 30% off F&F events - if there's one thing I love more than makeup, it's buying makeup at a discount! Now through April 19, 2010, use code: 1SFNF at checkout to save 30% on your total Urban Decay purchase (and as always, automatically get free-shipping on all orders over $50).
This time around I've got my eye on the All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray ($29), De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray ($29), and of course the De-Slick in a Tube ($28). Be sure to pop back to ABS to share your hauls!
Posted by A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) on Tuesday, April 6, 2010 at 4/06/2010 04:06:00 PM
Labels: friends and family, Urban Decay


0 comments:
Post a Comment