ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

The Body Shop Lemonade Giveaway Winner!

 

It's that time again - time to announce our Body Shop Lemonade Giveaway winner that is!  So without further ado (considering that I'm two days late on this) here she is - Stormie of Bite Size Baker!!!  Stormie will be receiving the Sweet Lemon Body Butter, Sweet Lemon Lip Butter, Sweet Lemon Whip Body Lotion, Sweet Lemon Shower Gel and Sweet Lemon Body Scrub - so much lemony goodness in one package :).  

Thanks again to The Body Shop for sponsoring such a generous giveaway, and for those of you who didn't win this time around, don't despair as I have several more amazing giveaways that'll be posted throughout the next two weeks in celebration of ABS' two year anniversary!

 

0 comments:


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!