ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Sneak Peek at the Upcoming ABS Giveaway (It's a Doozy)!


To celebrate the upcoming (I hope - honestly just haven't been able to find the time) launch of the ABS forum (yay!) I've put together what I think to be the best-ever ABS giveaway ~ a package of great products hand-picked and purchased by yours-truly and worth over $200! I picked up a few products I love, some I've been wanting to try and some I just knew you'd all want. And while the giveaway itself won't be up for another few weeks, I figured you'd all enjoy getting a peek at what's coming! Check out the giveaway revealed in all its non-blurry glory after the jump =P.


I hope this post has got you at least semi-excited for what's to come, and I hope that when the forum launches you'll all take a little time from your busy schedules to pop by and say hello!

 

76 comments:

Jéssy said on January 7, 2010 at 11:52 AM

OMG I am able to kill for this!
It is essential ~

I can not breathe, I'm infarcted LOL

Tish said on January 7, 2010 at 12:10 PM

I just died.

Obsessed.Makup.Addict said on January 7, 2010 at 12:11 PM

wow thats amazing stuff

LoveLifeFashionMakeup said on January 7, 2010 at 12:25 PM

OMG! I am so excited for this giveaway! I have been wanting to try some Makeupforever products! WOW GREAT GIVEAWAY! THANK YOU!:)

Anonymous said on January 7, 2010 at 1:40 PM

Kayvid: Wow! That's just amazing!
BTW I tried the L'oreal 360 in Creamy (the white n pink bottle) and I am loving it. You MUST check it out! Or did I already tell you to do this? hmmm....not sure....

Anonymous said on January 7, 2010 at 2:04 PM

Whoa, the prizes are fabulous! I want to finally try the Khiel's lip balm! This'll be an exciting giveaway, can't wait :)

Kaoru said on January 7, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Uuu, looks like fun. Can't wait to see the forums! ^_^

Anonymous said on January 7, 2010 at 2:27 PM

You can bet I'll be on the forum when it launches!

T.R. said on January 7, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Hey Jen, the giveaway looks awesome. I've been looking at a couple of those items myself. I just saw that Sephora Polish (You're Too Good for Him?)

Anyway, I hope all is going well. I know you're busy so just bring the forum when you can. We'll be here. :O)

Unknown said on January 7, 2010 at 2:37 PM

omigoooood! *___* Only one person will win all these???? ah noooo~ Lucky!

I'd kill just for the MUFE Smoky Lash as it's almost impossible to score on ebay LOL
And an UD boy too! And Chanels!

That's really the BEST ever giveaway you put together!

Hope the winner will know that many of us (losers HAH) are gonna hate her! ^^
I'm talking like it's already over! =DDD
Better go and score some food and calm my drooling~~~

Anonymous said on January 7, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Hw do I enter, what am I looking for after the jump?

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 7, 2010 at 4:40 PM

LOL Jessy! I had so much fun shopping for this - glad you like it. Be sure to check back once the giveaway is live!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 7, 2010 at 4:40 PM

LOL Tish I hope not! Please come back to enter when the giveaway's up! =D

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 7, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Hey Obsessed! Thanks so much!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 7, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Glad to hear it LoveLifeFashionMakeup! I thought the MUFE set would be a great set for everybody - ppl who love MUFE and ppl who've never tried it as well.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 7, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Hi again Kayvid!

LOL you did but I"m always happy to hear it again!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 7, 2010 at 4:42 PM

Thanks innerchild! I highly recommend it, it's good stuff and I use it regularly :).

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 7, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Kaoru I hope that you'll join! I'm planning/hoping to make it fun with lots of giveaways and hopefully lots of members!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 7, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Awww Deb thank you so so much for the support I really appreciate it! I know that I'll be spending a lot of time on it - I love chatting with you all!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 7, 2010 at 4:50 PM

Tala i LOVE the Sephora polish! Got one for myself and while you can definitely feel the glitter in it, it looks pretty awesome and so so fun.

I'm so sorry I haven't gotten that MAC pigment to you - I promise I haven't forgotten!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 7, 2010 at 4:50 PM

LOL Mary!

I was debating between one big giveaway or several little ones, and decided in the end that one big one would maybe be more interesting =).

I had no idea you didn't have easy access to MUFE Smoky Lash!

Don't forget to come back and enter when it's live!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 7, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Purple Crown it's not up yet, but be sure to check back as I hope to have it up within the next week or two!

hannah said on January 7, 2010 at 5:19 PM

that giveaway is bananas. :D

. : * justine * : . said on January 7, 2010 at 6:04 PM

I am almost more excited for the forum, I think!! As long as I visit daily I'm good at remembering to log in, haha.

I am replying here because of laziness, but thank you for the L'Oreal go360 recommendation! The orange one has helped clear up my skin nicely so I'm using the paper-sheet face masks to help fate my acne scars :D

I totally remember discussing somet of this with you. Too fun! Hope your 2010 has been good so far :)

mandy said on January 7, 2010 at 6:15 PM

just looking at it is making me all excited and jumpy inside! i think whoever wins will be in makeup heaven :P so many things to play with and drool over hehe :]

~Lisa said on January 7, 2010 at 6:34 PM

OMG! This is like the best prize I've ever seen! If I won, my wishlist would be empty!! You're so generous and kind, Jen!

Unknown said on January 7, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Ohh cant wait to enter!

Natalie said on January 7, 2010 at 7:47 PM

OMG that looks amazing! There are soo many products that I want to try. Thanks for the amazing giveaway!

xoxo, Natalie

*Anita* said on January 7, 2010 at 7:52 PM

Ohhhh this is going to be an awesome giveaway!! I love the sneak peak idea.. great way to get everyone excited eh?! Can't wait for your giveaway! :D xx

Anonymous said on January 7, 2010 at 8:12 PM

holy bejesus, so excited! :) hahaa

Kimmy said on January 7, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Very nice, interesting goodies.

Charm Candy said on January 7, 2010 at 9:49 PM

*faint*

!! Is that SOPI Too Good For Him? I just got some of that and can't wait to try it out!

ezzie said on January 7, 2010 at 11:50 PM

this is SO exciting! i am totally drooling over all those goodies there. Lol ^^
and im eyeballing the polish! purple+glitter=ONE HOT NAILPOLISH. :D

PixyEla said on January 8, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Woooow Jen this looks AMAZING!!!! I'm excited for your forums, I will definitely sign up!! Thank you for having a giveaway and opening a forum. You rock!! :) You're one of my daily reads on Blogger.

Oh!! Almost forgot, a couple months ago I read one of your reviews for CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara and I gotta say, I LOVE it. You were right, it is great for Asian lashes hehe. I love the length it gives.

p.s. I have a blog so now so stop by whenever you get the chance. ^_^

Take care!!

Cat said on January 8, 2010 at 3:02 AM

omg this looks amazing. when i first saw the picture i thought something was wrong with my eyes when i saw the first picture. Ahhh I can't wait

All Women Stalker said on January 8, 2010 at 12:08 PM

This is so AWESOME! I am looking at the UD products. I can't wait! The winner, whoever she will be, will be much envied! LOL.

Anonymous said on January 8, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Jen,
Incredibly awesome, waiting and holding my breath...turning shade of green with envy, red with anticipation and blue, well, because I am holding my breath!
Cindy

Unknown said on January 8, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Oh great giveaway, I'd like to try MUFE product!!!!

Anonymous said on January 9, 2010 at 2:23 AM

Wow-wee-wow!! :) So generous! :)

Sunny

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said on January 9, 2010 at 2:07 PM

*drool*

oh~ *wipes drool off*! hahaha

IMM said on January 10, 2010 at 12:43 AM

What an awesome giveaway!!!

Celine said on January 10, 2010 at 2:32 PM

Yes please!

Unknown said on January 10, 2010 at 4:15 PM

You bet! Of course I'm gonna enter! ^.^

Yep, sadly no stores or websites...only ebay, but what I want is hardly ever open for international grab LOL

Noemii said on January 10, 2010 at 7:38 PM

omg this is such an incredible giveaway ..whoever wins will be soo lucky . amazing ! :D

Cali C said on January 11, 2010 at 12:40 AM

ohh I love all the prizes! LOL

http://www.timelessfashionista.net/

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Glad to hear you think so Hannah!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Awww Justine that makes me so happy to hear! I now know I'll have at least a handful of you lovely ladies to talk to which is all I need :).

It's so great that your skin has cleared up - it's really helped to keep mine clear to which makes me so happy.

2010's been hectic and a little good/a little bad but all in all not too terrible :).

Hope 2010's been treating you well!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Thanks Mandy - I was planning this so that it'd be great for the makeup novice as well as someone who has a rather large collection like me.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Awww thank you Lisa I appreciate that! Good luck!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:07 AM

I'll try to get it up soon The Beauty In Me!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:07 AM

You're very welcome Natalia, so glad to hear all the excitement about it!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Anita I figured it would be a great way to remind everyone to come back as I know people sometimes miss my giveaways =P.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:08 AM

LOL couturiot!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:09 AM

thank you rayqueenbee!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Hey Charm Candy!

How've you been? That is indeed OPI's Too Good For Him. I wore it over Christmas and LOVED it - such a gorgeous purple and so many amazing shimmery flecks. It really is one hot polish!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:10 AM

Ezzie it's an amazing polish, both on its own and layered over other shades of purple or black. Currently my fave!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:12 AM

PixyEla congrats on the new blog it's great! And thanks for being such a wonderful loyal reader!

So glad my mascara review have been helpful to you! I've been getting very lazy about them but I'm going to try to be better!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:13 AM

LOL Katiya - I thought it'd be fun to have a mini reveal after the jump.

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:13 AM

All Women Stalker I personally want the UD for myself too! :)

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:14 AM

LOL Cindy I loved your comment! =P Don't hold your breath for too long - I guess I'll have to get this up soon!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Cry those MUFE products have been on my wishlist as well - I've heard good things!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Thanks Sunny!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:15 AM

No drooling on the cosmetics reveriepapillon! ;)

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:15 AM

Thanks IMM!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:15 AM

It's coming soon Celine!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:16 AM

That sucks Mary - for some reason I thought it would be readily available worldwide.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:19 AM

thank you noemmii - and you never know, it could be you!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 11, 2010 at 10:19 AM

thank you timeless fashionista - i chose them all myself and hope everyone loves everything!

Elaine Katko said on January 11, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Wow Jen - what a great gift! Can't wait to see the new forum!

noemii said on January 12, 2010 at 6:00 AM

hahaha that would be So amazing on so many levels Jen :}

Mel said on January 13, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Oh wow, that's great. :]

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 14, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Thank you Elaine!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 14, 2010 at 10:32 AM

good luck noemii!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 14, 2010 at 10:33 AM

thanks mel!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 14, 2010 at 10:41 AM

glad you like it lilybeans!

Liza said on January 15, 2010 at 4:54 AM

This looks great!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!