
I haven't done one of these posts in awhile, but lately I've had these fun little Hermes Medor twilly rings on the brain. They run $145 for a set of three (exorbitantly pricey, I know) and really add some nice modern flair to what can be an otherwise rather traditional look.
I'm not quite ready to splurge on these, but when I am you know you'll be the first to hear about it!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
Lemming Of the Day: Hermes Bolduc Twilly & Medor Scarf Rings
Posted by A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) on Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 1/17/2010 11:07:00 PM
Labels: lemming of the day

10 comments:
this sure look modernly classy but at $145..its bit pricey..but hey if you love it, whats stopping you? lol
cute blog by the way :)
xo
Wow those are so shiny and classy looking however, yikes on the pricetag!!! XD
Thanks StuddedLilly! This is definitely going to be a splurge gift to myself at some point - probably when I'm in need of a pick me up :).
LOL I know PixyEla, it's a little insane! I do love Hermes' scarf rings though, they're really gorgeous.
I saw those on Hermes' website and I nearly got sucked in. The price made me come to my senses.
Deb I'm waiting to come to my senses too, but it doesn't seem to be happening just yet. And I'm also realizing that this post was a bad idea, because every time I come to respond to a comment I see the photo which just makes me want these more.
that's just adorable! but the price tag, not so much. :P
i think you could make one yourself out of a really cute ribbon and some studs though?
Ezzie I know that I could, but I do like the idea that they're scarf rings. And I think it's also partially that I'm just a major brand whore and love that these are Hermes =X.
Lol, yeah we all can be somewhat of a designer fanatic. i do admit that i feel better and more giddy when buying something with a name on it- even if it's just a plain t-shirt!
Ezzie I almost bought this over the weekend - saw it at duty free and came so close!
Post a Comment