ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
The Body Shop Holiday Giveaway Winner!
I'm a little late with this but things have been a little busy over here at the ABS headquarters (aka my house LOL) - but I know you've all been anxious to find out who won the $159 worth of lovely The Body Shop cosmetics goodies!
Our winner is -- Amanda! Congratulations and I'll be in touch shortly for your shipping info so that the wonderfully generous people over at The Body Shop can get your prize out to you!
And for those of you who didn't win, don't despair, I've got a rather fantastic giveaway coming you way chock full of products I purchased myself, specially for you!
Posted by A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) on Monday, December 14, 2009 at 12/14/2009 11:20:00 PM
Labels: giveaways, The Body Shop

0 comments:
Post a Comment