ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Josie Maran Mini Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick


I saw a mini version of Josie Maran's Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick peeking out at me from one of the many bins Sephora so cleverly places by the registers on the way to checkout, and I couldn't resist trying it out for only $6. I'm not quite ready to review it for you yet, but I am currently in the process of testing this out on different parts of my skin (lips, cheeks, undereyes, hands, etc.) to see if that product really is as multi-functional as it claims. I'll be back with a review for you soon!

 

6 comments:

Taryn said on November 14, 2009 at 7:28 AM

I love this stick! It smells so good and it's incredibly useful.

Another favorite of mine are Bubble & Bee's organic lotion sticks. I just used the raspberry one and the scent is to die for!

~Lisa said on November 16, 2009 at 6:43 PM

It looks so cute! I love the packaging! There's just something so nice about it ^.^

Cat said on November 16, 2009 at 7:23 PM

can't wait to hear your review! I heard such wonderful stuff about the actual argan oil but a stick! It's like christmas already.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on November 18, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Taryn those lotion sticks sound so interesting - I'm a sucker for products that come in stick form, as I'm always telling myself they'll be way more convenient to use. Must look into them!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on November 18, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Lisa I agree, and I thought it was such a bargain for $6. Couldn't resist checking it out!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on November 18, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Hey Katiya! How've you been?!

I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly - November really flew by.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!