ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Lisa Hoffman Lip Moisturizer Review & Swatches


Lisa Hoffman's Lip Moisturizer ($24.95 but currently available for a steal on Gilt - more on that later) is one of those products you've probably never heard of, but once you manage to get your hands on it, you'll be wondering where it's been all your life. I'm utterly obsessed and can't believe I haven't heard more about this brand!


See the full review and swatches/ingredients after the jump!


I'm used to my lip treatment products (balms, moisturizers, etc.) coming in stick or pot form, so I was a little confused by the pump packaging, but it's so wonderfully pragmatic and I wouldn't have it any other way. The darling pink tube (which is definitely small enough to be purse-friendly) enables you to dispense just the right amount of product without having to stick your hand into a pot of sticky lip product, and the product itself is just heavenly.


The Lip Moisturizer contains a delicious cocktail of ingredients including olive oil, avocado oil, sunflower seed oil and sweet almond oil in addition to Vitamins A, C, and E to intensively condition your lips. It's non-sticky and just glides over the lips like a fabulous primer would over the face, leaving them looking soft, smooth and shiny.


Lisa Hoffman's Lip Moisturizer is really a treat for the senses ~ the sweet almond oil really comes through and the product smells absolutely scrumptious. Think the smell of yummy, comforting almond cookies baked at home from scratch. I really wish that you could reach through the screen to feel this product as the way it glides is really nothing short of magic.

I really can't say much more on this other than I LOVE LOVE LOVE!



 

6 comments:

~Lisa said on October 10, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Wow! I love the packaging! It's so adorable and girly. Yet, not overly girly. Where can you get this?

Catherine said on October 10, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Wow, this sounds pretty awesome actually!

ezzie said on October 11, 2009 at 12:15 AM

oh, i can just smell the sweet aroma of almond cookies hugging my nose!
this does sound very heavenly!
at first i thought it was just another face moisturizer, but then i read more carefully and was pleasantly surprised (:
adding this to my wishlist! it's getting longer by the second :P

*Jen* said on October 11, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Lisa isn't it pretty? I really love that it's pink but not bubblegum pink.

This is available at Lisa Hoffman's website and a few other online vendors I believe, and at the Shops at the Plaza in NY.

*Jen* said on October 11, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Catherine it is, and really such a pleasure to use. I can't stay away from mine!

*Jen* said on October 11, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Ezzie it's a beautiful product! When I first saw this I was wondering why it was a lip 'moisturizer' as opposed to balm but once you've elt it on your lips you totally get it.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!