ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

DEX Harlem Nights Sapphire EOTD (Quick & Dirty)


I wanted to give you a quick look at what DEX's Harlem Nights Sapphire looks like on, but didn't really have the time to be neat or precise so I hope you'll excuse the messiness going on here! I used the same two products on my eyelid and lower lash line: Harlem Nights Sapphire and my trusty L'Oreal HiP Color Chrome Eyeliner in Silver Lightning.


The How To: I first applied my Silver Lightning pencil to both my waterline and upper lash area (up to the crease). I then lined the outer half of my waterline using Harlem Nights Sapphire and also tapped just the tiniest bit (this stuff is crazy pigmented so you need to use a light hand) onto my upper eyelid on top of the silver liner for a shimmery look. I topped everything off with my new Jill Stuart mascara and I'm detecting a little spideriness going on.

Hope you can look past the messiness to see the beauty of the products!

 

16 comments:

Phyrra said on October 19, 2009 at 3:45 PM

This is a super sexy look to me. I love that shade of blue.

justltee said on October 19, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Very pretty! I love it.

I am really loving the Loreal HIP pencils, especially the silver one. I need to pick up the purple and black next.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 19, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Thanks so much Phyrra! It's definitely sultrier than what I usually go for but I love it!

And I just had to mention that your hair lately has been so hot! I absolutely adore it.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 19, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Thank you LT!

The L'Oreal HiP Pencils really look wonderful under shadows, especially the silver one. It gives the shadows this extra depth and dimension that's really amazing.

T.R. said on October 19, 2009 at 4:24 PM

I love this look. It's a great non black smokey eye. I've really been into silvers/grays lately.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 19, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Me too Talia - I don't know why but I've suddenly developed a gray obsession (gray paint for the walls of SO's apartment, gray tights, gray clothing, gray nailpolish, shadows, etc.), and of course it pairs so well with silver.

I'm usually not too fond of blues on me, but I really happen to love this one.

Anonymous said on October 19, 2009 at 5:22 PM

this is really lovely!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 19, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Thanks Jojoba! What have you been up to? Anything fun? :)

Phyrra said on October 19, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Thanks :)
I'm really lovin' my new hair cut!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 19, 2009 at 6:04 PM

I've loved all your past styles but I have to say that this is easily my favorite of the bunch. The shape frames your face so well and well the colors are just awesome!

gio said on October 20, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I love this look, it's beautiful and sexy! And that shade of blue is very pretty.

~Lisa said on October 20, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Hotness! LOL, the colours are great for smokey eyes!! And I love the metallic-y sheen!

www.xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 20, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Gio I often go for sexy and end up with trampy or just plain messy looking, so I was so pleased with how this turned out!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 20, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Lisa the L'Oreal HiP silver liner underneath really makes all the difference. It adds a special sparkle.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 22, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Catherine said (I accidentally deleted the comment)"

"Wow...this is gorgeous on you!!"

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on October 22, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Thanks so much Catherine!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!