ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

On the Set of Twilight: New Moon with Chantecaille


I know how many of my lovely readers are Twilight fans and I've been meaning to post this blurb for ages but here it is at last ~ a little info on the Chantecaille cosmetics used on the set of Twilight: New Moon! I've been meaning to give the Future Skin foundation a try - have any of you used it before?

 

8 comments:

N.P. said on September 3, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I want to try! But.... hmmm... color matching might be a pain >__<

N.P. said on September 3, 2009 at 1:56 PM

aaaaaaaaactuallly, edit that--the reviews seem pretty mixed. Some people adore it, quite a few people mention "rubbing off" "patchy" "melted away"...

*Jen* said on September 3, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Me too Kat!

*Jen* said on September 3, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Kat I hate foundations that melt away. It's a shame though because the name is pretty cool :).

Anastasia said on September 3, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Considering how hideous they made Kristen Stewart look, I certainly wouldn't fancy trying them.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on September 3, 2009 at 2:39 PM

LOL Ana she does look rather hideous in that photo - sometimes when I see certain photos of models/actresses on magazine covers, I wonder what possessed whoever chose the cover shot to go with that particular photo.

miss_waterlily said on September 3, 2009 at 9:05 PM

I think the future skin does not last long, it is the only chantecaille product i don't like so far:-/

Just Skin is soooo much better, even though it is supposed to be a TM, it actually lasts quite well, conceals and what me and my friends were surprised to find-- it actually improves the skin! Love it so much, even more than bb cream, sk2 airtouch and whatnot.

I tried all the skincare above, except for the stress repair. My fave is the water flower fluid, esp for this time of the year XD

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on September 4, 2009 at 10:10 AM

miss_waterlily that's a shame! i guess i should save my money =P.

the just skin does sound pretty amazing though, especially since you've compared it to some pretty amazing products! so it has pretty good coverage?

i don't think i've really tried any chantecaille products before, although there's this one eye product (i think it's a clear eye serum) that i've been dying to try for ages now. i just may give it a go during bergdorf's next beauty event!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!