This set contains:
- 0.27 oz Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer Spray
- 0.3 oz Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in Flash (iridescent pink)
- 0.17 oz Tarte Glam Gams
- 0.4 oz Tarte Lock & Roll in Bronze (shimmering true bronze)
- 0.28 oz Guerlain Meteorites Powder Pearls for the Face in Beige Chic (golden glow)
- 0.17 oz Tarte Cheek Stain in Eco-Cheek (coral with a touch of shimmer)
- 0.23 oz Sephora Super Shimmer in Desert Gold (rosy tan with pink and gold shimmer)
- 0.06 oz Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Sunswept (bronze, coral, and rose)
- 0.59 oz Smashbox Eyeshadow in 24K (true gold shimmer)
- 0.1 oz Laura Geller Lip Shiner in City Lights (pink and gold flecked glimmer)
- 0.27 oz Tarte Celebutante Dry Oil Shimmer Spray
- 0.3 oz Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion in Flash (iridescent pink)
- 0.17 oz Tarte Glam Gams
- 0.4 oz Tarte Lock & Roll in Bronze (shimmering true bronze)
- 0.28 oz Guerlain Meteorites Powder Pearls for the Face in Beige Chic (golden glow)
- 0.17 oz Tarte Cheek Stain in Eco-Cheek (coral with a touch of shimmer)
- 0.23 oz Sephora Super Shimmer in Desert Gold (rosy tan with pink and gold shimmer)
- 0.06 oz Laura Geller Blush-N-Brighten in Sunswept (bronze, coral, and rose)
- 0.59 oz Smashbox Eyeshadow in 24K (true gold shimmer)
- 0.1 oz Laura Geller Lip Shiner in City Lights (pink and gold flecked glimmer)
My First Makeup Kit Deluxe Sampler ($89 value for $32)This set contains:
- 0.21 oz Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate (sheer coral)
- 0.12 oz Givenchy Gloss Interdit in Rose Taboo (rosy mauve)
- 0.7 oz Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pout
- 0.04 oz LORAC TANtalizer Baked Bronzer in Bronze
- 0.06 oz LORAC Eye Shadow in Serenity (shimmering light bronze)
- 0.16 oz Sephora Nail Polish in L15 Chamallow (cotton candy)
- 0.17 oz Tarte Cheek Stain in True Love (sheer watermelon)
- 0.1 oz Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara in Black
- 0.13 oz Korres Deep Colour Mascara in Black
Lip Service Deluxe Sampler ($119 value for $38)This set contains:
- 0.05 oz Duwop Private Red
- 0.12 oz Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Sheer
- 0.02 oz Sephora Nano Lip Liner in Beau Bordeaux 11 or Radiant Rosy 14
- 0.086 oz NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Roman Holiday (vibrant pink sheen)
- 0.06 oz Korres Guava Lipstick in Wine Red (burgundy wine)
- 0.14 oz CARGO Plantlove Botanical Lipstick in Muir Woods (sheer spiced mauve)
- 0.8 oz Tarte Vitamin Infused Lipstick in Hatha (shimmering berry rose)
- 0.04 oz Laura Mercier Lip Coulour-Crème in Pink Champagne (cool rose)
LashStash Mascara Deluxe Sampler ($104 value for $39)This set contains:
- 0.16 oz Hourglass Superficial Lash
- 0.09 oz Urban Decay Skyscraper Multi-Benefit Mascara
- 0.13 oz Korres Abyssinia Oil Volumizing and Strengthening Mascara
- 0.14 oz Benefit A Little Bit BADGal Lash Mascara
- 0.2 oz Smashbox Lash DNA
- 0.03 oz Laura Mercier Thickening and Building Mascara
- 0.07 oz Fresh Supernova
- 0.1 oz Sephora Lash Stretcher
- 0.14 oz Tarte 4 Day Stay Lash Stain
- 0.12 oz Cargo LashActivator.
Radiant Skin Regimen Deluxe Sampler ($143 value for $38)This set contains:
- 1 oz Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
- 1.35 oz Cosmedicine Medi-Morphosis Self Adjusting Exfoliator
- 0.5 oz Perricone Advanced Face Firming Activator
- 0.23 oz DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum
- 0.24 oz Kinerase C8 Peptide Intensive Treatment
- 0.14 oz Murad Essential-C Eye Cream SPF15
- 0.4 oz Philosophy Hope in a Jar
- 1 oz Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion
As always I happen to think these are a tad overpriced, but if they're within your budget I think they'd make somebody an amazing stocking stuffer or holiday gift!


30 comments:
I really like the My First Makeup Kit Deluxe Sampler.
I think the glitz and glam one looks most appealing. I love the mini metoerites
Lilly I think it's a great set, even or those who already have huge makeup collections like me!
Shonn I do too! I saw those and was all "ooooh I want" - they look so cute!
wow that First Makeup Kit Deluxe Sampler looks great!
i dunno about that mascara sampler though. they might just all dry up before u even finish half of em
I really love the My First Makeup Kit Sampler! :D
These ones are nicer then the previous ones. I am also surprised by the inclusion of Guerlain Meteorites. Those little pearls are pricey. I wish they had done one that had more eye stuff though. They have mascara, but I would love to see one that has more shadows and liners.
Oh my - I kind of really want the first set, if not just for the mini meteorites! So cute!
I hope they have testers out for these! Glitz and Glam is calling to me, the mini Meteorites look so cute!
Gosh! These sample kits look great!
I agree with Lilly, I really want the My First Makeup Kit Set. Everything looks very wearable and something that I'll very enjoy.
Also when they say "$89 value for $32" Do they mean that it retails for $89 if you purchase each item separately but is the retail price the price of the samples or the full size products?
wow I really like the All Glitz Hits set! I guess that will be my birthday present to myself! hahaha
Mia that's a valid concern! I hardly ever finish a mascara though so it might be nice to have miniatures instead.
Me too Maggie, it's a really great travel set!
Deb that hadn't occurred to me but now that you've mentioned it I too would love to see something like that! I'd be all for a set with a bunch of different liquid and pencil liners in it with a few different eyeshadow primers in there as well.
Aren't they darling Catherine? I'm dying to see them in person!
Justine I'll be on the lookout for these the next time I visit Sephora. I know a lot of us won't be able to resist those mini Meteorites!
I really love the first 3 samplers. They are all ones I'd purchase. Especially 1&3. Maybe I'll put this on the wish list. At least one of them. :O)
Hm I'm also wondering if the Radiant Skin Regimen kit will actually appear in Canada as Sephora doesn't actually ship any Perricone MD products here... hmm...
Talia those are my favorites as well, although if I really had to choose just one, I'd go with #3 simply because while #1 is fun-filled and really beautiful, I know that I'd get some serious use out of the items in set 3. Not that I actually need more makeup!
Justine do you know if there's a reason that the Perricone MD products don't ship to Canada? That's so interesting, I had no idea!
Glad I've been saving up some cash! It will be hard to decide which of these to purchase!
CC aren't they all pretty fabulous? I remember when Sephora first started doing these I wasn't all that impressed, but lately they've really been upping the wow-factor on their sets!
I'm loving all the new sampler sets as well...waiting for F&F! ;)
Me too barbie_slayer, it's my favorite time of year!
Hey! Just thought I'd let you know that the OPI 212 polish is back in stock. If you don't get a chance to nab one I ordered two! Hopefully they have a healthy supply.. I bet people are going to be ordering like mad!
The actual Perricone MD site ships to Canada so I have no idea why Sephora doesn't. Though until recently MUFE, Givenchy didn't ship either. Clinique and Lancome don't either (but they sell those here??) and Illamasqua doesn't. Sephora is very odd in what they'll ship internationally, I find. :S
Tori thanks so much for the heads up! I'm definitely heading on over to the site to check it out - too bad I just placed a Sephora order =X. Am I silly to hate paying for shipping?
Justine that's so strange!
Haha, no, I never want to pay shipping! There's a code on pf's Deals & Steals -- says FUN92 will work for free s&h on orders over $25. I don't know if it's still valid but it doesn't hurt to try ;)
Tori I'll have to give it a shot. Not that I actually don't have stuff I want from Sephora - I just need to cut back on the spending =D. It's mostly been on RAOK stuff though so I don't feel guilty!
Post a Comment