ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

The Fekkai Shampoo Swap: Trade Your Shampoo For Fekkai's!


As I'm sure many of you already know, on Thursday, September 17, select Saks locations nationwide will be exchanging any full-sized shampoo you currently own (full or empty) for one full-sized bottle of the new Fekkai Advanced shampoo of your choice (a $23 value) ~ a pretty great deal in my book!

I'd love to hear from those of you planning to take advantage of this wonderful promo!

 

12 comments:

Katrina said on September 16, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Definitely planning on taking advantage of this great promotion. Thank you for the information and for all you do. I love reading your blog.

*Jen* said on September 16, 2009 at 2:07 PM

Glad to hear you'll be participating Katrina! You'll have to update me on what shampoo you choose.

Thanks so much for the sweet compliment! I've been a little lazy about blogging lately but I'm trying to be better.

T.R. said on September 16, 2009 at 6:15 PM

I am looking for a bottle of shampoo right now. Ugg, I have conditioner but no...wait just a minute...I got that Suave shampoo sitting in my cupboard. Okay, it's settled, I'll be doing the swap tomorrow myself. Thanks Jen. I'm willing to even venture into Beverly Hills for this one. :O)

T.R. said on September 16, 2009 at 6:23 PM

I'm going to get the Salon Technician Color Care (Pink Bottle), since my hair is colored. I'm anxious to see if I see a difference between what I get at Target and this. I've seen Fekkai around but never felt compelled to try it. Now I can for free. Well cost of gas to drive, but still. :O)

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on September 16, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Yay Talia I can't wait to see which Fekkai shampoo you end up with!

Celine said on September 16, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Dang! I wish there was a Saks nearby! It's 2 hours away! I take any opportunity to get Fekkai on discount since it's SOOO expensive but makes my hair so pretty!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on September 16, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Celine it sucks that there isn't a Saks closer to you!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on September 16, 2009 at 10:11 PM

LOL Talkia I just noticed that you answered my question/comment before I even posted it! It's like you've got ESP :).

Katrina said on September 17, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Well me and two friends went today during lunchtime and there were only four bottles left! Talking about the nic of time. I got the Glosser shampoo with Olive Oil. Thanks again for the heads up.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on September 17, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Katrina I happened to pass by Saks this afternoon and there was a huge line out the door by the beauty department! I'm assuming it was for the Fekkai event.

Kasumi said on September 17, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Omg I don't believe itttt..ANY SHAMPOO??

*Jen* said on September 18, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Kasumi it was such an amazing deal, right? Did you get to go?


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!