
I'm a little late on this one so you only have a little over one day to shop, but enter code: MAKEOVER during checkout to receive 20% off all your cosmetics and skincare purchases on the Armani Beauty website. Plus receive free shipping on all orders of $50 or more!
I'm tempted to order a few items (a certain foundation and brush set is calling my name) just for the sake of taking advantage of the discount, but I'm managing to resist for now. What are you getting?
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

10 comments:
Hi Jen - You've got to get the Eyes to Kill Mascara! it's absolutely weightless! the only thing I wish it could do is give my lashes some curl power - LOL. Other than that it's really great and doesn't flake even after a 10 hour day.
O! and don't forget to go to the Saks shampoo swap today!
Hey Didi! Why do I feel like I haven't chatted with you in forever? :)
Thanks for the reminder that I really do need to check out an Armani mascara. I really don't know how I manage to constantly forget!
Didi from what I'm hearing most of the larger Saks locations are out of shampoo =X. Plus I just don't have the patience to go and wait in line LOL!
Crap, why does this pop up after I stop using GA stuff?! =__= *doh*
LOL Kat, you know you want to shop!
oh goshh what a great time to try out the Armani fabric foundation!
why do you do such a great job at tempting me??
oh, jen! you & your temptations. =/ ordered the designer compact foundation in shade 4. let's see how that works out. if it runs like the other shades, this should work, considering that the #2 in the regular designer shaping & lasting silk was too light on us. i will keep you posted! i went w/the free shipping so i'm sure it'll be about a week before it arrives. :(
Ahhh Kasumi I can't believe that reminded me that I've been wanting that! Yet another thing to resist =X.
LOL Nicole I shouldn't have tempted you ~ shame on me! I am considering the face fabric foundation now though thanks to Kasumi =X.
Post a Comment