ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Save 30% During Urban Decay's Friends & Family!


I usually find Urban Decay's Friends & Family discount relatively easy to ignore, but this fall is an entirely different story. There are so many things that I want from their recent Fall 2009 release and this discount means that I just may be getting some of them! Currently on my wishlist are:


1) At least one of the Ink for Eyes cream eyeliners. I've got my eye on Empire, Zero and Pyrotechnics - what about you?


2) I've been hearing such raves about Urban Decay's new lipstick shade, Naked, that I just need to try this one for myself. Apparently it's that ideal "my lips but better shade" that all women are perpetually on the hunt for, and so this creamy pink nude is definitely high on my to-buy list!


3) I know I told you I wasn't entirely crazy abotu the Pore Perfecting primer in my review of a few weeks back, but I am currently loving the Brightening formula which keeps my skin and foundation in happy harmony all day long. I'm thinking a back-up may be in order!

Of course onto the most important part, the code! Enter code: FNFF1 at checkout now through August 20, 2009 to receive 30% off all of your UrbanDecay.com orders. And of course be sure to share your hauls with me!

 

28 comments:

Ying said on August 10, 2009 at 11:17 AM

You know what I will be doing tonight. Hehe

*Jen* said on August 10, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Same thing I'll be doing Ariel & Ying! I always spend hours browsing these sites during F&F.

Ying said on August 10, 2009 at 11:27 AM

No Internet at work, so I can only look when I get home. Yes I feel like I'm in the prison sometimes. Only thing that connects me with outside world is iPhone.

*Jen* said on August 10, 2009 at 11:58 AM

OMG Ariel & Ying I'd die! I'm definitely addicted to the internet and woudln't be able to get through my workday without it =D.

Connie De Alwis said on August 10, 2009 at 12:29 PM

I bought the Ink for Eyes without the FnF discount. Lol! I couldn't wait! and the Get Baked Kit... and the Pocket Rocket gloss... dang... I really should've waited. Lol! You should so get Naked. I think it'll look great on you :D

*Jen* said on August 10, 2009 at 12:31 PM

Connie I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Ink for Eyes - is it as great as I'm hoping it'll be!

Don't tempt me! Naked has been on my wishlist for weeks now!

Anonymous said on August 10, 2009 at 12:33 PM

I don't really buy much UD either, but these new items are tempting. I am looking at the Ink for Eyes as well. I also love the look the Empire. I thought the new lipsticks were cool. The Oil Slick one was very glossy. I bet it feels great on.

*Jen* said on August 10, 2009 at 1:30 PM

Deb isn't their fall lineup one of their best in years? I happen to think so :).

I'm going to check these out when I'm at Sephora later today. Hopefully nothing catches my eye LOL!

Anastasia said on August 10, 2009 at 1:35 PM

This is definitely well timed for a lot of people. I'm getting that Sephora potion box you linked to, so have nothing else on my UD wishlist at the moment... well, maybe some black cream liner and a new full-size pencil in Zero depending on how cheap 30% off makes them...

Got anything you're definitely planning on getting? Have you tried using Smog as a base?

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 10, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Ana does Urban Decay ship to the UK?

I still haven't had a chance to try Smog, mostly because I rarely spend any time at home lately. I'm always at the office or on public transportation - the few moments that I'm at home, I'm desperately trying to get caught up on my sleep. I'm DEFINITELY plan on getting to it by tomorrow though!

Sureyya said on August 10, 2009 at 5:13 PM

I'm not sure its released in england yet, but i really want naked!! (that sounds grammatically incorrect :p ) I heard the liners can leave a smudgy mess :s xx

*Jen* said on August 10, 2009 at 5:28 PM

LOL Suki it conjures up all sorts of wrongness!

I tried the liners today and I wasn't a big fan. They were kinda sheer and not really liner material - more for smudgy smokiness.

Anastasia said on August 10, 2009 at 5:32 PM

The Urban Decay website doesn't, no. UD is readily available in UK department stores but if I wanted to take advantage of the sale I'd have to ship it to Alex or something.

I just bought 8 China Glaze nail polishes for $1.99 each from BeautyTicket.com ( http://beautyticket.com/search.aspx?find=china+glaze+nail+lacquer+in if you haven't gotten any yet!) and sent them to Alex since they don't ship internationally.

*Jen* said on August 10, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Ana if you need anything you know who you can ask! :)

$1.99 is an amazing deal, I need to check out those shades when I get home, especially since I've really been loving China Glaze's formula lately.

Ying said on August 10, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Jen, I think i am going to pick up Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box and ink for eyes in midnight and deep... hehe

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 10, 2009 at 6:13 PM

Ariel & Ying I took a few moments to test out the Ink for Eyes today and I just wasn't as crazy about them as I'd hoped. They're beautiful for creating a smudged out smoky look, but not so much if you're going for a clean, defined sharp look. Maybe they'll grow on me though!

Ying said on August 10, 2009 at 6:25 PM

ohh good to know.. i gotta go test it out.. i am too lazy to drag my ass out to go to sephora now.. its so hot out..>.>

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 10, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Ariel & Ying it's pretty disgusting out today, isn't it? It was decent this morning, and then the weather had to turn all hot and humid and nasty =X.

Ying said on August 10, 2009 at 6:39 PM

arrghh yeah.. at least you are closer to sea water than I am...>_< DC is at least 3-5 degrees hotter than nyc..>-> gotta go walk my dog.. arrghh

*Jen* said on August 10, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Ariel & Ying poor you and your dog!

Ying said on August 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Jen, did you look at the VS stuff..looks very interesting!! I went to the mall and took a look. I am thinking of getting the eyeliner from the Christian sirion line, and the primer from VS pro, and the concealer palette from VS pro. haha I got a copon for 10 off 30.. so 3 things will be 20 bucks. pretty good deal imo

*Jen* said on August 10, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Ariel & Ying I've only seen it online (I keep forgetting to blog about it LOL) but it looks very promising. I wish I had a coupon!

Ying said on August 10, 2009 at 10:01 PM

you can pick up the coupon in store.. its right on top of the makeup counter.. i think they are trying to get people to try out the new line!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 10, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Ariel & Ying I hope that my store has these as well, I'd love to save $10!

Nicolle said on August 11, 2009 at 12:36 AM

This is the worst timing! I just returned a few products I bought that I realized I didn't "need" over the weekend.I felt happy that I saved some $$.

Now you put this :) I really want to try out Naked and I was interested in the pore perfecting primer but not anymore from what you said about it. I'm torn...I want to try out Naked in person but from the pictures I have been looking at it looks like I will like it. I will just browse for now and see...

*Jen* said on August 11, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Nicolle you know I'm out to get you with all the good deals out there!

I tried out Naked yesterday and it really is a nice everyday pink that I think would be flattering on literally all skintones!

kaal boishakhi said on August 24, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Just as an f.y.i. the creme liners are complete trash. Perfect packaging, looks great/builds amazing colour and pigmentation at first try (with the right brush, not the one included) but it all but disappears within the hour. no joke. I mean, I know it's summer and all, but I had on primer, shadow and a puff of setting powder...yet it still wound up all in my crease.
HORRIBLE! I'm so disappointed! I had to walk around the first day of my new job self-conscious and with sunglasses on.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on August 25, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Kaal Boishakhi sadly I think I have to agree with you on that one. I tried them myself as well and I really wasn't impressed.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!