ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

MAJOR Sale on Urban Decay 24/7 Travel Size Liner Sets!


Thanks so much to Ana of Lipsticks & Lightsabers for this tip! Urban Decay Cosmetics currently has both their V.I.P. and Velvet Rope Travel Size Set of 5 Eyeliners for the low low price of $13.99 each!! These are the very same sets that were continuously sold out during the holidays when they were going for $29!

Check out my review and swatches of the V.I.P. liner set HERE - these liners are really gorgeous. They're creamy, pigmented, long-lasting ad the shade range is eye-popping yet infinitely wearable. And at $13.99 a pop you really can't go wrong. I ordered one of each, and you should too! Head on over HERE to check them out!

 

16 comments:

Catherine said on July 26, 2009 at 2:37 AM

Wow, thanks for letting us know! I really want VIP.. but I'm on a no-buy argh.. already resisted Dior, CC & LTL successfully......

T.R. said on July 26, 2009 at 5:02 AM

Thanks Jen. I caught Ana's email and ordered both even though I already had both. I figure even if they bring them back out for Xmas I still got these.

Anastasia said on July 26, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Oh good, I'm glad you reposted it. I hope everyone with blogs who sees it will - it's such a bargain.

Gorgeous sets to own, I especially love Electric for a mad pop of colour on the waterline.

*Jen* said on July 26, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Catherine way to go with all the willpower you've been exercising! My ability to resist has gone out the window this past month =X.

*Jen* said on July 26, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Me too T.R. she was so sweet to notify us as I never would've seen this in time given that I tend to stay away from the computer most weekends. This is such a great way to test out a bunch of the pencil shades without spending too much. Can't wait to receive these and put them all in a little pencil cup :)

*Jen* said on July 26, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Ana again thanks so much! I really shouldn't be spending the money but these are such an amazing deal I really couldn't resist.

Celine said on July 27, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Thanks for the tip! I put in an order for "Velvet Rope." Even though I already have "Bourbon," the rest seem worth the $13.99 :)

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on July 27, 2009 at 9:15 AM

Celine I can't get over what a great deal these are! I definitely plan to put them to good use too =D

Anonymous said on July 27, 2009 at 11:52 AM

Kayvid: How much sipping did they charge you?

Anastasia said on July 27, 2009 at 1:03 PM

I laughed at the little cup remark. When I got mine one of the first things I did was re purpose a little cup to fill with them.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on July 27, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Kayvid they charged me $5 -- I hate paying shipping but it wasn't too terrible, especially considering the deal I got on these sets!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on July 27, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Great minds think alike Ana! I really need to find a cute little container that I can pop these into. It's going to be so colorful and fun to look at!

Alex said on July 27, 2009 at 8:15 PM

I just ordered both. I use bourbon almost every day and i was mad when i missed out on these last time. I can't wait to get them and try out all of the colors!

*Jen* said on July 27, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Alex I don't own Bourbon but I'm excited to test it out!

Mariza said on July 29, 2009 at 5:44 AM

I saw them at Ulta for the same price! I picked up two, one for me and one for bf's sister! I want a little cup too..right now I'm using a starbucks cup!

*Jen* said on July 29, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Mariza I wish I'd known I totally would've stopped by and picked up a bunch! I need to find the right, small container for this. Will have to see what I can scrounge up.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!