ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

I'm Still Alive! :)

LOL for those of you who were wondering (and were sweet enough to take the time to ask) I am indeed still alive and kicking! My birthday weekend (which you'll be hearing all about in 30 hours or so once I've got my camera back from the SO--I was a lazy butt and left it with him) kept me ridiculously busy, and it didn't help that I had no internet connection. But by mid-this-week you'll have a few Boston photos I took, a reveal of my birthday present, and other random chatterings about my little Boston adventure!

And I've responded to all your comments. Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to wish my a Happy Birthday! I know that it took my forever to respond to the comments, but I did receive most of them on the actual day of my birthday, and I was really so touched that so many of you took time out of busy days to leave me such thoughtful comments. I hope you all had fabulous weekends!

 

10 comments:

BT said on May 19, 2009 at 2:42 AM

Happy belated birthday!

AskMeWhats said on May 19, 2009 at 3:47 AM

great to get an update from you :) take your time, I'll be looking forward for your photo stories :)

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on May 19, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Thanks BT! :)

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on May 19, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Askmewhats I hope to get my hands back on my camera by tomorrow night. I'm anxious to post birthday photos!

Alexandra said on May 19, 2009 at 10:52 AM

I'm so happy you had fun! I've only ever driven through Boston, but it's historical essence really intrigues me (Love stuff like that...) I'm excited for your pics! :)

*Jen* said on May 19, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Aleksis I loved all the pretty buildings and the parks/gardens. There were so many places to go visit, but unfortunately I didn't have enough time :(.

Ragrunzel said on May 19, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Ah, I'm glad you're back :P

*Jen* said on May 19, 2009 at 2:33 PM

LOL Ragrunzel thanks for keeping tabs on me and making sure that I'm still alive! :) It's nice to know that my readers notice my absence--keeps me motivated!

Angie said on May 19, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Happy B-lated bday
be sure to post where and what u ate cause i love reading about food~

*Jen* said on May 19, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Angie I LOVE food, unfortunately for my waistline :(. I'm sitting here thinking about what to eat right now! :)


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!