ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Urban Decay F&F Save 30%!

Photobucket

Now through April 17, 2009, save 30% off all your Urban Decay purchases by entering code: FNFS9 at checkout! Plus get a FREE Sellout Lipstick sample with all orders over $35.

I've had my eye on a few 24/7 eyeliner pencils, Lovechild lipstick, and a Pocket Rocket gloss or two (who doesn't like to gloss to the sight of scantily clad men?). What will you be getting?

 

8 comments:

deb said on April 7, 2009 at 1:04 PM

I should get at least one of those Pocket Rocket glosses just for novelty factor.

I've heard good things about Urban Decay eyeshadows. Have you ever tried any of them? I remember wanting their Book of Shadows that came out around the holidays. However, a lot of people complained about the packaging. Urban Decay makes a lot eye palettes, so I am sure I could find one that I would like.

shakti29 said on April 7, 2009 at 2:04 PM

I have in my shopping cart: Urban Arsenal Palette (I would love to have a full palette of ES, blush, lipstick, etc for my desk drawer) and the ES in Urban Cowboy. However, I really don't need to buy anything. :-( But I can get both for only $40, so talk me into it!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on April 7, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Deb I'm seriously considering a Pocket Rocket gloss--they're pretty darn cute!

I have liked the few UD shadows I've tried, but I wasn't a fan of the Book of Shadows packaging either. I was cardboard I believe, and kind of cheesy/tacky and not all that sturdy.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on April 7, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Shakti go for it!

I have Urban Cowboy and I will say that it's quite glittery, but it's also very pretty. And who doesn't need a full palette for their desk drawer? PLUS 30% off makes everything such a good deal!

Anastasia said on April 11, 2009 at 5:16 AM

In edition to their eyeshadow primer, if you haven't tried an Urban decay eyeshadow, you really should. They're the softest, most pigmented shadows I've found, and they really come into their own when you pick a shade with some gorgeous shimmer and iridescent colouring. They're only my second favourite after MAC because their colour range isn't so bright and varied, but I think the quality of their shadows is infinitely better.

*Jen* said on April 11, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Ana from the few tries I've given them at Sephora I've been impressed!

Kasumi said on April 19, 2009 at 11:59 AM

did you end up getting those things you were eyeing at?

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on April 19, 2009 at 6:22 PM

kasumi i didn't--i'm saving for duty free shopping in korea!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!