ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Sephora 15% Off EVERYTHING Online & In Stores


Now through April 21, 2009, get 15% off everything online and in stores @ Sephora by entering code: BD2T9CB5 at checkout! I'll be taking full advantage of this code to finally use my Sephora gift card! I've been considering the new Fresh foundation that's part of their Umbrain Clay line--it looks promising. I'm pretty sure this code is one time use per account, so shop accordingly!

 

22 comments:

Didi said on April 15, 2009 at 12:40 PM

ooo! I'm so excited (and quickly goin bankrupt)! Thanks for sharing Jen!

Didi said on April 15, 2009 at 12:52 PM

the website is flooded! ahhhh!!! it's making me nuts! i wanna get in and pull my wishlist!

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Me too Didi! It was such a pleasant surprise to check my e-mail and to see this discount code.

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Didi it seems they've been having technical difficulties all day--I haven't been able to get on their site either. It's making me crazy!

Oooh once you access it share your wishlist with me please! :)

Anonymous said on April 15, 2009 at 4:27 PM

wow. don't make me go shopping again!

*Jen* said on April 15, 2009 at 4:30 PM

jojoba you know you're dying to!

Maggie said on April 15, 2009 at 4:31 PM

where do you print the email? i'm going to the store. thanks!? :)

Lynnie said on April 15, 2009 at 5:33 PM

thank u thank u thank u!!! ♥♥♥

deb said on April 15, 2009 at 7:30 PM

I guess it's that time again. I not only got an Ulta Friends & Family card in the mail, I also got my Reward Certificate (Level 10). I am going to use it to get a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner from Abba

Bree said on April 16, 2009 at 2:26 AM

How interesting. I was just wondering yesterday when there would be a Sephora coupon. Thanks!! :DDD

*Jen* said on April 16, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Maggsmakeup the print out is only via e-mail unfortunately =X

*Jen* said on April 16, 2009 at 12:03 PM

You're very welcome Kitty--enjoy! :)

*Jen* said on April 16, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Deb lucky you!

*Jen* said on April 16, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Bree I've been waiting for one too!

. : * justine * : . said on April 16, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Hey Jen:

http://www.sephora.com/promo/15off/bi15.pdf?om_mmc=ret-n1-20090415perc--bi-xcb-h-poff--om-us-pdf-he-h-&dcid=381660:15071057320:10400288

That's a link to the print-out if people want it :)

*Jen* said on April 17, 2009 at 11:15 AM

thanks asiyakei! :) i'm sure people will get great use out of it and appreciate it!

Didi said on April 17, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Hi Jen! I finally got in last night and here's my wishlist:

Bliss Peeling Groovy Facial Serum
Bliss Softening Socks
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Kinerase C8 Peptide Treament
Korres Face Primer

Nicole said on April 17, 2009 at 2:03 PM

still going back and forth on this, lol. i really wanted that shu blush i told you about. :(

*Jen* said on April 17, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Didi all great items and stuff you can justify buying! I always feel guilty because the stuff I want is usually lipsticks/glosses and foundations, which I already have a million of =X.

*Jen* said on April 17, 2009 at 3:06 PM

Nicole I so wish we could get it at either Sephora or Saks so that we could take advantage of some type of discount. I'm going to see if they have it at Bergdorf so I can take advantage of the $25 off $100 thing at least.

Kasumi said on April 18, 2009 at 7:20 PM

This is by far one of the best places to have discounts for! hahahah. A girl can go terribly broke with this.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on April 19, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Kasumi Sephora discounts are seriously the best! They carry everything!


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!