
Today through Wednesday (3/9-3/11) you can purchase The Body Shop's 6-piece Makeup Brush Roll Set (a $90 value!) for only $15 with any online purchase. I've heard nothing but amazing things about the quality of The Body Shop's brushes, which are made with super soft and plush cruelty-free synthetic hairs.
If you've been needing some new brushes, this is the perfect opportunity to pick up a great set at an absolutely amazing price, and lucky for you there are some fab deals going on @ The Body Shop! My suggestion would be to check out their spring makeup collection, as the entire line is currently $5 off and the products are to die for. Check out my reviews of their Roseflower Radiance Stick, Roseflower Eyes Shadow, and Roseflower Lips. And if you're thinking you only want one product from the spring line, definitely go for the lipsticks, they're amazing!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

12 comments:
ooo! This I want! I've been on the hunt for a simple brush set I can take on-the-go. Thanks Jen - You always share great finds!
Doesn't look like a bad set at all for $15!
Didi I'm always happy to share good deals with my lovely readers!
I happen to think this brush set is a really great deal since The Body Shop's brushes are very nice quality and while not super expensive, aren't cheap either.
Liz it's a great value and the brushes are so so soft from what I've heard!
LOL Jen, just when I thought it was safe to log on. LOL. Well technically I don't "need" any brushes :O) However, you can't beat a $15 set of good brushes. So now I just gotta figure out what I'm going to get.
T.R. you should know that it's never safe around here!
Have you ever felt The Body Shop brushes? I've played around with their kabuki and it feels beautiful.
Jen I can't say that I have felt their brushes. It's not one of my shopping haunts. The only thing that I'm not too thrilled is one of the brushes (smudge) looks like a sponge tip in the picture. But that could just be the pic. I'm trying to decide which spring lipstick to get. :O)
I've been trying so hard not to buy anything. But this deal is very difficult one to pass!
what to do..what to do...I have 2 more days to think about it hehe.
T.R. you're right it does look like a sponge tip! I purchased a brush online once that was a smudge something or other, and it looks like a really dense, stubby brush in the photo--but when I received it I realized it was just a sponge smudge tip like you get on the back of some eyeliners!! Booo!
All the lipstick shades are really pretty, it's just a matter of whether you're more into pinks or reds.
Kasumi it's always hard to resist a good deal! And you could always use more brushes!
you are such a bad influence lol jk!
now it makes it harder to resist...
Kasumi luckily there's nothing I need from The Body Shop at the moment or I'd have trouble resisting this deal!
Post a Comment