
I'd initially purchased this review right around Valentine's Day, but honestly it was such crap that I forgot all about it after one use. The hearts are impossible to get out of the bottle, and once you manage to get one there's so much goopy polish on the brush that you get this disgusting, lumpy layer of crud on your nail that looks gross. Avoid it!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
NOTD: Random Maybelline Polish with Hearts
Posted by *Jen* on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 at 2/17/2009 09:59:00 PM
Labels: Maybelline, nailpolish, NOTD, reviews

4 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I've actually been trying to find this here but to no avail :(
Doesn't seem like I'm missing out on much though hehe but it looks so good!
Haha @ myself trying to justify.
Julie I so know how it is when you want something you can't find near you and you hear that it's rubbish--you can't help but still want it to try it out for yourself! :)
But really it sucks! I think other brands have similar polishes with hearts that are MUCH better from what I've seen--although maybe it's just that I'm not good enough with my nails to get this to work for me.
The best way to apply the hearts polishes is to paint on as much of the glittery stuff you want and then use a toothpick or orangewood stick to fish out some hearts to put on our nails. Don't even bother trying to get them out with the brush. You'll just end up with globs of polish.
Deb I ended up doing something similar towards the end--I'd paint my nails using the polish itself, then use a flat-tipped paintbrush to plop the hearts on. Either way this polish was disgustingly gloopy for me though!
Post a Comment