
I feel like I'm probably the last person to find out about this so just ignore the post if this is old news to you, but the always informative Deb tipped me off to the fact that Zoya currently has a promotion going on in which you send in your old bottles of nail polish (up to 200 non-Zoya bottles), choose the equivalent number of Zoya polishes, pay $3 shipping & handling per bottle and voila you've got some all new Zoya nail polishes! Thanks so much for the info Deb, I'm going to be doing this soon since I have a million bottles of nail polish sitting around feeling unloved.
All the details are HERE so if you're interested definitely go check it out. All bottles must be received by February 28, 2009!
All the details are HERE so if you're interested definitely go check it out. All bottles must be received by February 28, 2009!

16 comments:
wow, this is amazing! thanks for sharing this, and thanks to deb for letting you know! i seriously had no clue. i'm going to have to go through my old bottles of polish, and let my mom know as well.
Nicole I think you mentioned that you've been wanting to try Zoya polishes no? If so this is perfect! What shades are you thinking? I'm going to go view their shade chart in a minute.
Jen, I didn't know about it and I've been to Zoya's website within the last week. Dang now I gotta find me some old nail polish. LOL I'm going to borrow some from other peopel. :O) They have some cut colors too.
T.R. I take it you're a fan of Zoya's polishes? I can't believe that I've never tried one before! I've been googling to find some swatches and I see so many shades I love!
Glad to see some excited comments about this. You're welcome, everyone!
I noticed this wasn't on Zoya's website, but they mention it on their blog. It's also being promoted on several nail blogs.
I sent out my package last week. I am getting:
Suvi (metallic, forest green)
Kotori (metallic blue with a blackened base)
Freja (gun metal gray)
Raven (black with platinum shimmer...a great dupe for Chanel Black Satin)
Trixie (foil-like silver)
Zara (purple with gold shimmer)
Deb thanks again for letting us all know about this! I'm hoping to have my polish package sent out by sometime mid next week--I just need to sort through all my polishes that aren't feeling so loved anymore and see which ones I'm willing to part with, and which ones I'm just not (there are some Chanel ones that, while I don't love, I wouldn't trade in).
Freja, Zara, and Kotori sound beautiful--I'm definitely earmarking them to check out later and to possibly add to my list!
Jen, I registered, etc and got my email. Well once you do the math etc. It really isn't a deal you're still paying full price for the polishes.
What they do is they make you count the number of polishes your exchanging PLUS the number they'll send you and multiply that by 3. Well if you send in 6 and you get 6 that's 12x3=36 dollars. Well if you divide 36 by 6 that's $6 which is the regular price for Zoya nail polish. So it's really not a deal.
Now there is a really good deal they've shown on a few of teh nail blogs w/ Misa polish where they send you one for free and you have to pay $3.00 shipping. However if you want additional polishes up to 11 more (so you can get 12 in all) the additional polishes are $1.50 each and the shipping for all of them is roughly $7 so you end up spending roughly $24 for 12 nail polishes which is roughly $2 each and MISA has some great colors and is a great polish from what I hear. NOW that's a deal.
Let me find the blog and I'll send you the info.
Jen, here's that information:
Good morning everyone! I have an awesome present for you all.
Misa, one of my favorite nail polish companies, is giving you a free nail polish of your choice. All you have to do is pay shipping- a flat rate of $3.00 and you can choose any polish you like.
If you can't make up your mind on which polish to choose, you can order up to eleven additional polishes for a discounted rate of $1.50. If you choose to order more than one bottle, shipping will be a little more, but won't cost more than $7.00. If you decide to go with twelve polishes, you'll pay $23.50, and that includes shipping. Rock on!!
This is an awesome gift from Misa to my readers!
All you have to do is contact Misa and mention my blog to get your free polish. The contact information is:
PHONE: 1-888-733-6472
EMAIL: info@misacosmetics.com
Or, alternately, you can email me and I will pass the information on to them. This promotion will run until the end of January.
You can browse Misa's website for pictures of all the colors, or you can use the search function on my page so see the Misa swatches I have posted so far.
One of the things Misa does best is duochrome polish. The have some really cool duochromes, like Bo Jangles, Decadent Drifter, Embroidered Emerald, Foxy & Folksy and Road Warrior, just to name a few.
Also if your go to www.scrangie.com she has some nail swatches of some of their colors. The colors are gorgeous. There other bloggers who have swatches too. I gotta find the web address.
T.R. I'd heard that it was just the number of polishes you're sending in, which have to equal the number that you want, and then you pay $3 x # of polishes you want to receive from them. If it's the number of polishes you're sending plus the number you want then you'd indeed be paying full price!
The Misa deal sounds great!!
Thanks so much for forwarding me that Misa info! I'm off to look at some of the colors =D.
You only pay $3 for each bottle they are sending you. Why on earth would you pay them for bottles you are sending to them?
Thanks for the clarification Deb!
Deb, thank you for the clarification because the paper work was not clear. I read through the whole thing and how they have it set up is confusing. But again thank you for the clarification. :O)
So you basically get them at 50% off. Which is still a good deal.
T.R. I totally agree that it can all get a little confusing!
50% off is a decent deal for those bottles that have been sitting around unused for years and years. I need to nailpolish hunting tomorrow!
I hear ya Jen. I'm about to send out an email to my friends and ask them if they have any unused/old nail polish. And I'm serious. LOL
T.R. I'm sure they all have polishes they've been wanting to get rid of but just haven't had the heart to throw out! Or maybe that's just me =X. I do have massive hoarding tendencies!
Post a Comment