ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

MLAB Samples Have Arrived!


I'd actually forgotten all about the free preview sample pack from M LAB that I'd signed up for nearly a month back, but look what I found sitting on my doorstep (along with a bunch of other packages that I'll be blogging about in a day or two) last night! Well actually on top of my laptop courtesy of my mom.


The preview pack consists of eight samples:

  • Anti-Aging Cleanser (10 ml)
  • Anti-Aging Toner (10 ml)
  • Anti-Aging Blemish Control Cleanser (10 ml)
  • Anti-Aging Blemish Control Treatment (3 ml)
  • Anti-Aging Eye Cream (3 ml)
  • Anti-Aging Treatment Cream (3 ml)
  • Anti-Aging Treatment Serum (3 ml)
  • Anti-Aging Day Treatment SPF 15 (3 ml)

Not bad at all considering this was absolutely free-no shipping or anything! I haven't actually had a chance to look at everything since I had much more important matters to attend to (namely a package from Nicole--a Nicole package is the best pick me up!) but I hope to have a chance to test everything out eventually.

Has your M LAB Preview Pack arrived yet?

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said on January 30, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Awww! I forgot about this too until you told me. :( I'm so sad... I want mine!!!

Brittany K said on January 30, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I got mine today, but I haven't actually tried anything out yet!

Anonymous said on January 30, 2009 at 10:40 PM

No, I'd totally forgotten about this, too. Happy testing!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 31, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Nicole hopefully you get yours soon! I had SO order a pack as well and he hasn't received his yet either.

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 31, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Yay Brittany!

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on January 31, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Thanks Soos! I'm in the process of testing a million different products so I really need to find the time squeeze these in, although I have no idea when that will be.

Anonymous said on February 1, 2009 at 1:04 PM

Mine hasn't arrived. Come to think of it, I doubt that it'll ever arrive :(

The preview pack looks so tiny but pro haha..

*Jen* said on February 1, 2009 at 2:19 PM

Lilconstance I hope that yours does! I'm waiting to receive a flood of e-mails from people saying they've received theirs lol.

Anonymous said on February 6, 2009 at 8:34 AM

yup. i got mine a few days ago..but not sure if i have the balls to try any of it,

A Beautyful Sentiment (*Jen*) said on February 6, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Kalila I haven't tried any of mine either! I've finally semi-settled into a skincare regimen that I love, and I don't want to mess with it.


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!