ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

A Few Random MAC Little Darlings Swatches

I'm sure you've seen these all by now but I happened to be at a MAC counter picking up a thing or two so I figured I'd add these to the bunch of swatches I'm posting today!

MAC Little Darlings 5 Cool Pigments and Glitter Swatches: Blackened Red, Teal, Pinked Mauve, Quietly, Frost

I'd been looking forward to the mini pigment sets but sadly I wasn't all that impressed. I'm not a big fan of the glitters and the pigments I either have or don't really like all that much. Plus I had the hardest time actually getting pigment out of these mini vials--you should've seen the mess I made!

MAC Little Darlings 5 Coral Lipglass and Lustreglass Swatches: Pink Grapefruit, Ola Mango!, Underage, Budding, Wonderstruck

The lipglass and lustreglass sets I really liked on the other hand! They contain a flattering range of shades to suit any gloss lover and of course I love that they're mini-sized.

MAC Little Darlings 5 Softsparkle Eye Pencils Swatches: Peacocked, Chocolight, Black Funk, Mint & Olive (missing Fab Orchid)
.

 

10 comments:

Anonymous said on November 17, 2008 at 1:01 PM

The Coral Lipglass and Lustreglass set has one of my all time favorite shades in it: Pink Grapefruit! I remember when this got repromoted as part of the Neo Sci-Fi collection. It sold out so quickly. It's such an awesome color! Kudos to MAC for bringing it back in cute miniature form!

*Jen* said on November 17, 2008 at 3:28 PM

Deb I now that Pink Grapefruit has many many followers!! Unfortunately I couldn't quite get it to work for me, but I still love it and think that it's an absolutely gorgeous shade.

Anastasia said on November 17, 2008 at 3:59 PM

I'm so excited about this now! =D I was totally unimpressed with the pigment selection, too. The only nice colour in either of the pigment sets is Teal, and I already own the full-sized version.

The lipglasses on the other hand... <333!

*Jen* said on November 17, 2008 at 4:35 PM

ana expect a package to be arriving on your doorstep in a week or so! It should be full of the pretty pretties :)

Anonymous said on November 17, 2008 at 6:22 PM

Can you believe I still haven't checked these out for myself in person? lol. I love the swatches of Underage, Budding, and Wonderstruck. Not impressed with the pigments (that's a good thing!), and the eye pencils look pretty nice, but not something I'd buy.

Anonymous said on November 17, 2008 at 7:45 PM

I'm loving the Budding and Wonderstruck lip colors, I'm a sucker for a pretty and sparkly pink lipgloss!

*Jen* said on November 17, 2008 at 11:14 PM

Lol Nicole it took me forever to check these out too! With all of the recent MAC collections I just needed a little break--it was all getting to be too much.

Awww poor Chloe has the hiccups right now!

*Jen* said on November 17, 2008 at 11:14 PM

Anoka those two are amongst my favorite from the sets as well! Combine pink and sparkly and I'm sold =P

Anastasia said on November 18, 2008 at 7:22 AM

I've had the worst couple of days, you cheer me up so much Jen <3 =]

*Jen* said on November 18, 2008 at 9:57 AM

Awww Ana feel better!! *hugs*

Hopefully your package doesn't take FOREVER to reach you and you enjoy the very predictable contents =P

The lady at the post office guesstimated a week or so =X


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!