
I'd originally had a rather large list of items I wanted to pick up during Saks F&F, but when it came down to it I've just got waaaay too much makeup for my liking and couldn't justify purchasing more items that I wanted but didn't need, so here's my tiny little haul! I picked up:
~MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed (I swatches of all the Dazzleglasses for you coming soon!)
~Chanel Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow in 93 Smoky Eyes
~Kanebo Sensai Smoothing Water Make-Up Base
The Kanebo SA also gaves me samples of their Cleansing Gel with Scrub (loving this so far) and Emulsion 1. I can't wait to test these out further!
Oh and I know I've been blabbing about the Guerlain holiday mascara for ages, and yes I did finally check it out! While I didn't purchase it I did try it on and take photos for you lovely ladies, so keep an eye out for it.
The wonderful Chanel SA who helped out me and my friend tested out the Chanel Smoky Eyes quad on me, and while it looked pretty at Saks it didn't hold up so well (thanks to no primer) and this is what it looked like at the end of the night. By the way this is probably the only time you'll ever see an eyebrow photo lol-it just looked weird cropped out.
And in case anyone's wondering I'm wearing Exceptionnel de Chanel here which I'm loving more every day!

12 comments:
First, I noticed that I see your eyebrow !! :D I like it ! You should put your EOTDs with your eyebrows :D so you got CHANEL smokey quads, this time it's not PINK :D
You did so great! I knew you weren't going to be able to resist the Smoky Eyes Quad... it's too pretty! The SA did a great job on your Smoky Eye, I really love it!
I wore Exceptionnel last night, and each time I wear it I love it more too. I had given it a break for a while in favor of Iconic, but I'm starting to like Exceptionnel more now, I don't know why.
The Kanebo samples look big... I can't wait to hear more about them.
I soo want to see your Dazzleglass swatches! I haven't had time to make it to MAC to see them myself.
I kept thinking Sugarrimmed, Date Night and Miss Dynamite would be pretty!
Nice haul! I think you'll really love using the Dazzleglass. I got Miss Dynamite, and I love it. It's shockingly sparkley in the tube, but it still can be worn every day. When I applied it in store, DBF noticed the sparkles, but he said it looked pretty, not tacky. I stepped into the sun wearing it. It was quite spectacular.
That sucks that your EOTD melted away. I bet it looked great. I am surprised Chanel doesn't have their own face and eye primers. It seems like every other cosmetic label has put out primers. I guess if the MA wanted to do my eyes and didn't have primer, I would just pull my tube of Too Faced Shadow Insurance out of my purse. Yes, I carry eye shadow primer my purse. When it comes to makeup, I am like a scout: be prepared!
Digital Angel I'm not too fond of my eyebrows which is why I never post them!
The smoky eyes quad is actually a gift for somebody although I do want one for myself now! =)
LOL Nicole this is the one that I bought as a "gift" although I'm debating whether or not to keep this one for myself and to buy another one. It's really such a classic and pretty look!
You know the Chanel SA commented that I had fabulously long lashes? =) I was so flattered and of course told her I was wearing Chanel. I don't know if it's the fact that it's gotten a little dryer or I've gotten better at applying it, but it looks so great on now! My only issue is a tiny bit of smudging under my eyes but nothing major.
I'll blog about the Kanebo samples for you soon!
Phyrra I'll have those up in an hour or so for you! <3 They're all very pretty and so wearable.
I'll try to take a photo of Sugarrimmed on my lips too!
Deb I tried out Sugarrimmed on my lips and I totally agree that the sparkle is just gorgeous! It's not over the top or anything but it's like a dazzling burst of shine.
LOL I can't believe that you carry eye shadow primer in your purse! She did use their concealer as a base, but it only made the melt-factor worse and accelerated the whole process =X.
I can't WAIT for your Kanebo reviews =O
I'd consider that a decent haul, make-up is expensive!
Anastasia I'll review them soon I promise! And not my usual soon of a month later LOL.
I consider this a decent-sized haul for me too! But tiny compared to the hauls of other bloggers =P
I realized this was posted already by the first commenter, but I have to comment on it too Jen! Your eyebrows are so gorgeous and perfectly arched!
Awww thanks so much Luna! I'm working on growing them back in but they've never been all that full to begin with =X. i'm a little self conscious about posting photos of them but everybody was so sweet1\!
Post a Comment