ABS has moved!
Please visit me at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com - look forward to seeing you there!
ABS has a new look and is
now located at
http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

Bare Escentuals 'Buxom Babes - Diamond Lips' Collection Swatches

Swatches (L to R): April (pink kiss), Star (raspberry ice), Clair (moonlit mauve), and Celeste (soft peach)

This sparkling collection of pout perfection will leave your lips the same as their name: curvaceous, voluptuous and dripping in diamonds. Infused with 100% pure bareMinerals®, Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish naturally creates the look of fuller lips. The tingly and cooling sensation reminds you that your lips are looking fuller, while a deep infusion of antioxidant vitamins A and E helps keep lips soft, smooth and protected. With a luminous diamond glisten and sheer color, it's as good for your lips as it is gorgeous.

While I'm not too fond of Bare Escentuals' mineral foundation, their Buxom Big & Health Lip Polishes are pretty good stuff! These have a diamond-like dazzle to them, and with four easy to wear shades what's not to love? These would make the perfect stocking stuff for that special somebody (*ahem* me!!)!
.

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said on October 13, 2008 at 4:25 AM

OH! I want these!!!!

B said on October 13, 2008 at 8:55 AM

I once got a free BE lippie from Sephora and I really liked it. It stayed on forever. Those swatches are makin' me want to grab some more. ;) Have a great Monday!

*Jen* said on October 13, 2008 at 9:05 AM

LOL Candace but you're supposed to be on a gloss hiatus! This set really is tempting though =P

*Jen* said on October 13, 2008 at 9:13 AM

Oooh B free? I've always played with the Buxom Lips but for some reason I can never quite bring myself to buy them. One of these days I guess!

These were really pretty!

Anonymous said on October 13, 2008 at 11:30 AM

Since these are plumping glosses, do they cause any tingling on the lips? I bought a tube of Superfill plumper from Bath & Body Works and it hurt! It was stinging, so I wiped it off. I was still feeling pins and needles on my lips for an hour after I wiped it off. I returned it the very next day. Whenever I see plumping glosses, I make sure to ask someone about the "tingling" before I even consider buying.

*Jen* said on October 13, 2008 at 11:48 AM

Deb these don't actually do any more plumping than any other gloss can do with the visual effect of a glossy lip, but luckily these don't hurt sting either. They give more of a pleasant cooling sensation which I happen to enjoy. I really can't deal with the extreme plumping glosses that cause the burning sensations, so this is most definitely not one of them.

Anonymous said on October 13, 2008 at 11:54 AM

oh jen those are too die for! thanks for bringing these to my attention!

*Jen* said on October 13, 2008 at 12:00 PM

You're very welcome Jolean-that's what I'm here for! =) I love finding people things they might want to purchase =P


Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting! Your comment won't show up immediately as it must be moderated before it's published, but I promise to get to it ASAP. I appreciate each and every comment and promise to reply!

Thanks again and come back soon!