1) Kanebo Sensai Smoothing Water Make-Up Base ($45): Innovative product that spreads quickly and lightly over the skin, creating a taut, invisible veil that leaves the skin firmer, smoother and ideally primed for subsequent make-up items.
Ever since reading about this over on Blogdorf Goodman I've been dying to get my hands on it, but of course I'm trying to be good and to wait until Saks' F&F event coming up in just a few short weeks. It's killing me inside though!!
2) Guerlain 'Parure Extreme' Foundation SPF 25 & 'Parure Aqua' Foundation SPF 20 ($55): Two new foundation releases from Guerlain that I've been anxious to try out, although I've been holding off since I own waaaay too many foundations for one little (okay not so little) face!
3) Juice Beauty Green Apple Body Peel ($49): Potent fruit acids of certified organic apple, lemon, grape juices and raw cane sugar dramatically refine skin tone and texture. Essential vitamin antioxidants and nutrients hydrate and nourish healthy, glowing skin from head to toe.
I've been attempting to pay more attention to the skin on my body, which often gets overooked, and this sounds like a great place to start!4) Fekkai Salon Color ($30): Fekkai Salon Color offers long lasting color with complete gray coverage for healthy, vibrant color at home. Created by Fekkai colorists, this professional bowl and brush no-drip hair color system improves the overall health of the hair. With its exclusive pre- and post- conditioning treatments Fekkai Salon Color adds 40% more softness, silkiness and shine.
Who knew that Frederic Fekkai had released a line of boxed hair dyes available at your local Bloomies? Experience the skills of the master in your own home! Well not really lol, but I happen to be a big proponent of DIY hair color (no lectures please!) and so these new offerings, while a bit pricey, are definitely going on my "to try" list!
5) Are You A Schweppicure? Kit ($28): On10's Are You A Schweppicure? Kit allows you to moisturize and protect your lips from harmful UV rays. It contains beneficial ingredients like coconut oil, beeswax, olive oil, and cocoa butter to nourish and condition your lips. Plus, it's packaged in a cute clutch that you can tote around in style.
ABS has a new look and is
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)
now located at http://abeautyfulsentiment.com -
please update your bookmarks! :)

10 comments:
i really really want to try the kanebo primer & the guerlain foundation. i was never able to get a good idea of the guerlain foundation thanks to those random samples the SA gave me that time there were a million shades darker than my skin, and i would've preferred to wear the foundation out to really see if i like it. this may be something worth checking out at F&F, but i don't know! my list keeps growing!
hi again!
i have searched everywhere in hopes of finding the kanebo primer somewhere online, but no one has it! :( why, jen!? they have every other possible kanebo product though. so i was about to drown my sorrows on sasa and order another ysl powder and the 6 pc facial treatment mask set... but then i remembered you telling me about the la prairie loose powder and how it came with a cute mini... so i checked it out, and literally checked out as well, lol. the only reason i got it was b/c i still have the $25 gift card i was saving for F&F, but i just decided to use it now! :) the cute travel size is what got me in the end, lol. if i hate the la prairie powder, which i really doubt based on MUA, then i can always use the cute travel one with my la mer powder. hopefully it's as great as they say it is! i will let you know my thoughts once i receive it!
btw, have you ever signed up on sasa for their alerts... when they email you once a product is back in stock? i signed up for this for the sk-II 10 pc set since at $86 it's so cheap compared to the $120 i would pay at saks... i'm just hoping it comes back in stock soon, if not i may just purchase during f&f.
The water looks interesting, but it sounds like it has the same effect my toner has on me. It makes my skin taut, hydrated, smooth and closes my pores for make-up application.
The little kit is adorable! Although I've just started using Vaseline (in a little tin with SPF 15) on my lips, and that only costs £1.45 ($3) so I figure it's a bit of a versatile bargain.
I am also a huge fan of DIY home dye kits, and am glad to see more kits come on the market - there's now highlight kits, touch-up kits, perm kits, permanent straightening kits, etc. The way I want my hair dyed, though, I couldn't do it myself, and it's gonna cost like $140 >:
Nicole you know I'm dying to try the Kanebo primer (and the Kanebo foundation)! As for the Guerlain foundations, I've really been wanting to try them too but I've heard that the Aqua version isn't too long-lasting, especially on oilier skin. But from the few times I've tried it on my hand it feels so smooth and hydrating <3
LOL my list won't stop growing either =X. It's hard with all the holiday releases--and from what I've seen Guerlain is releasing some very pretty items this coming winter too. I never asked you if you saw their gold powder spray from last winter. OMG i wanted it so bad but it was sooo expensive--absolutely gorgeous though!!
Ooooh Nicole you know you haven't done back to back commenting in awhile! =P
I don't know why no one carries the Kanebo Primer online either! I looked EVERYWHERE for it last night and zip! You know I was just in Bergdorf two nights ago but totally forgot to check this out! Well I was in a huge rush and really just passing through.
OMG i can't believe that you got the la prairie powder (and of course i'm a little jealous you'll have that adorable mini to place with--you definitely need to show me what that looks like on the inside since i've been dying to see). I'm so curious to see how it compares to the La Mer powder.
I've never signed up for their alerts before, but they do update their site often so hopefully it'll come back in stock soon. I'm so happy that you like the mask enough to want to buy it!
I
Anastasia you know I'm dying to get my grubby little hands on that water! I love experimenting with new products and I've never tried a "water" primer before. And what wonderful primer is this that you use? =)
The kit is adorable but at $28 a little too much for me! I like my Lipsmackers but mainly tend to reach for my MAC Tendertones and such since I'm trying to use up what I have and they do a perfectly adequate job of moisturizing my lips.
I tend to alternate between dying at home and going to a salon, but it's just more fun for me to DIY (especially since it costs so much less). I remember the last time I got my hair dyed it cost me over $200! And that was without anything fancy--no highlights, lowlights, anything. =X
^LOL, Jen, I didn't know you dyed your hair! Disregard the portion in my note that refers to me thinking you don't dye your hair... you'll understand what I mean when you receive the package!
Nicole I've dyed it back to its original color (although it refuses to stay that way lol) but it's just so tempting to continually dye it!
I'll totally disregard that part of the note =P
Oh wow, that boxed dye is such a good idea! And I was just getting use to being blonde...lol Now I have the strongest urge to dye my hair a pretty dark mocha color with a 'chocolate cherry' tint....::Sigh::...I always do my hair DIY when going brown! It always turns out amazing..I love that little chapstick kit, were you thinking about getting it? You do *need* some chapstick after all...lol!
Oooh Aleksis have you ever tried Chocolate Cherry from Feria? It's probably too dark for your liking, but when I was in high school this was my favorite shade of dark brown/red to dye my hair--so dramatic in certain lighting, yet subtle in others, and just overall hot!
Aleksis no enabling please!! It is super cute but I'm thinking I may just stick with my Lipsmackers =P
Post a Comment